Al-wasi’ Schools was established in the year 1998. It has grown to a full fledge institution comprises of Daycare, Kindergarten, Nursery, Primary and Secondary Section.
Al-wasi’ Schools started with Al-wasi’ Children Nursery and Primary School and now having Al-wasi’ Secondary School as her subsidiary.
Al-wasi’ Schools is registered under the Act of private School registration by the Lagos State Ministry of Education, Federal Republic of Nigeria National Policy on Education  and by the Corporate Affairs Commission as a corporate organization.
The School building is located at plot 7, Irokosu Street, Off Babalola Bus-top, Mushin-Itire Road, Mushin, Lagos.
The structure is provided with serene and conducive environment for learning and adequate teaching and sporting facilities.
As a co-educational institute, the school comprises of both male and female learners. It is an Arabic and English speaking school
The objectives of the school are to:
- Effect smooth transition from home to school
- Prepare the child for the Primary/Secondary level of education
- Provide adequate care and supervision for the children in Nursery, Primary and Secondary section while their parents are at work, in the market, offices, shops, etc.
- Inculcate the social norms of the society
- Inculcate permanent literacy and numerical and ability to communicate effectively.
- Give moral training and development of sound altitudes
- Give the child opportunities for developing manipulative skills that will enable him or her function effectively in the society within the limit of his or her capacity.